Reiki I & II and Intuitive Healing Class
October 25 and 26, 2017
Reiki I and Intuitive Healing 10a-6pm
Reiki II and Intuitive Healing 9a-5pm
Soul Body Ojai
206 N. Signal Street, Ste. M (2nd floor)
Ojai, CA 93023
Reiki 1 and Intuitive Healing
Reiki 2 and Intuitive Healing
Reiki 1 and 2 Intuitive Healing
Scroll down to read about class description!
Must be registered to reserve your spot. See cancellation policy below.
100% refund if notified one week before class, if cancelled less than week before start date, there will be a $100 cancellation fee.
Interested in self-healing or offering services for others?
My philosophy with teaching this type of Energy Healing is: I am just helping you remember that you already have this ability.
YES, you do! And when you practice Reiki or Energy Healing on a regular basis, you will come to realize this.
These classes are usually a lot of fun for people, since it’s new and exciting. You will be amazed at how Reiki helps you feel more in-tune to yourself and to the world. It’s a wonderful feeling of openness and unconditional love.
Reiki is a self-guided practice, classes are for novices and professionals alike. Whether you are called to the healing arts, or you are on a spiritual path, Reiki is a wonderful gateway and complement. During a Reiki class, I combine the traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho initiation rites, with other energy healing tools to support your growth.
Even if you haven’t practiced Reiki, you’ll never LOSE IT: Once you have received the Reiki Level I initiation, you will always have it for the rest of your life, whether you use Reiki or not. As it is a self-guided practice, how much you learn and use will depend on much you remember to practice. Reiki is a perfect complement to other types of modalities (massage, pranic touch, etc). You are encouraged to listen and trust your inner guidance, and allow Reiki to pad your journey.
All workshops are on-going and can be taught on an individual or group basis (maximum 10). Classes are generally held over in a full day, unless otherwise stated.
Usui Reiki Level I
What you will re-learn:
- Basic Reiki hand positioning for yourself and to perform on another person.
- Self-care practices
- Reiki principles
- Discuss ethics of Reiki (either professionally, or personally)
- Resources (other Reiki web info and books)
- Practical uses of Reiki (animals, plants, etc)
- Different ways to conduct a session on a client or recipient
- Learn Donna Eden’s “5 minute energy routine”
- Learn what is Reiki, what is Energy work and the similarities and differences
You will receive:
- 1 Initiation for Reiki Level I
- Level I Certificate
- Reiki, The Healing Touch, First and Second Degree Manual by William Lee Rand
- Give and receive a full Reiki session (the best part!)
Reiki Level II: **
What you will learn:
- Three Reiki symbols, their meaning and functions
- Learn the different ways of sending distance Reiki
- Learn self-care techniques
- Discuss ethics of Reiki (either professionally or personally)
- Advanced energy healing techniques: How to combine distant Reiki healing with other Energy healing techniques (for those that were trained in other systems of Reiki or Energy Medicine Work)
- Access your guides, angels to assist you
You will receive:
- 2 Initiations for Reiki Level II
- Level II Certificate
- Learn 3 Reiki symbols
- Give and receive distant Reiki healing to each other
- Give and receive Reiki using the 3 symbols
- Meditate with each Reiki symbol
**Must have a Reiki Level I certificate from me or another teacher
Reiki Level III, Master Teacher
You will receive:
- 1 Initiation for Reiki III
- Level III Certificate
- Learn 3 Master Reiki Symbols
- Learn how to perform the Initiations for Reiki levels I, II, III
- Learn a general outline for teaching Reiki I, II, III
- Practice giving attunements for Reiki levels I, II, III